Strictly speaking, it's arguable if they can compete with the Romans. However, in April alone, amongst the hundreds of papers they produced, the academics tackled:
- How come bankers are happy with fair value accounting when it comes to their compensation packages but not so thrilled with it for their firms' results?
- What are the latest developments in fundamental indexation research?
- Should equity analysts be bold with their calls or stay with the crowd?
- When will US housing recover?
- Does the way a CEO finances his own home purchase say something about how he will finance his company operations?
There are some gems but a lot of digging is required to find them - even with some of the best web aggregators. So this monthly round-up below may be of help. Further info, mailing list requests, the downloadable .pdf version and pricing go here.