The June Academic Research Monitor edition is out. Some highlights include:
- The impact of corporate governance styles on profits in the current crisis
- Re-tooling bankers' variable pay
- The current under use of the US bankruptcy reorganisation procedure
- The Great Depression vs the crisis of 2007-?
- The effects of subprime fallout on retail lending levels
- The common trait of recent asset bubbles
- Price impact of foreclosures and distressed sales on the US house market
- Time for gold, surely?
Subscribers, take your password and go here:
Potential subscribers, try a sample issue here.
Quarterly subscriptions are US$120. Email requirements or requests for more info to: